Vents VKO1 Aspiratore Assiale In Linea.
– Continuous or periodic exhaust ventilation of bathroom, showers, kitchens and other utility spaces.
– Exhaust or supply ventilation depending on the fan mounting type in the system.
– Designed for PVC ducting systems or flexible ducts.
– Low to medium air flow motion for short distances at low air resistance.
– Compatible with 100, 125 and 150 mm air ducts.
– The casing and the impeller are made of high-quality durable ABS plastic, UV resistant.
– The intellectual impeller design makes the fan efficiency high and the service life long.
– Protection rating IP X4.
– Reliable and low-watt electric motor.
– Designed for continuous operation and requires no maintenance.
– Equipped with overheating protection.
Manual – The fan is controlled by a room light switch. It is not included in the delivery package.
What fan do i choose?
For selecting the more suitable fan for your grow-room, you can follow this simple calculation, based on the number of air changes needed per minute, in a grow room.
– Measure the volume of air of the room, by multiplying the length by the width by the height (in meters) of the room. For example. One room 3m x 4m with a high ceiling 2m has an air volume of 3 x 4 x 2 = 24m3.
– Multiply this number by 70. This determines the amount of air that is necessary to move every hour, showing the adeguate fan to your needs.