Vents TT Silent-M Aspiratore Insonorizzato Bipotenza Cablato IEC – Con Termostato e Controllo Velocità.
VENTS TT Silent-M fans are enclosed in a specially designed sound-insulated casing that ensures silent fan operation in combination with high aerodynamic characteristics. The fans are compatible with round air ducts from Ø 100 up to 450 mm. The VENTS TT Silent-M fans combine wide capabilities and high performance characteristics of both axial and centrifugal fans, thus providing powerful air stream and high pressure. The VENTS TT Silent-M fans are recommended as a component of the air handling systems for various commercial and industrial premises with high requirements to noise level, i.e. in libraries, conference halls, educational institutions, kindergartens, etc.
The fan with electronic module of the temperature sensor and speed controller is the ideal solution for ventilation of the premises with high demands to permanent temperature control e.g. greenhouses. The fan with the electronic temperature and speed control module provides automatic control of motor speed (air capacity) depending on the air temperature in the air duct or in the room.
The front panel of the electronic module has the following control knobs:
– speed control knob for setting the motor speed;
– thermostat control knob for setting the temperature set point;
– thermostat indicator light.
Control logic of the fan with the electronic temperature and speed control module:
– Set the desired air temperature (set point of the thermostat) with the thermostat control knob.
– Set the required minimum impeller speed (air flow) with the speed control knob.
– The motor switches to maximum speed (maximum air flow) as the temperature reaches and exceeds the set temperature set point.
– The motor switches to the pre-set lower speed as the temperature drops down below the set temperature point.
To avoid the frequent motor speed changes, e.g. when the temperature in the supply air duct is equal to the threshold value, the temperature sensor-based switch delay time is activated: the motor switches to higher speed as the air temperature exceeds 2°C above the set thermostat set point. The motor revers to the pre-set lower speed as the air temperature drops below the thermostat set point. This control logic is used to keep air temperature to within 2°C. In this case the motor speed switches are rare.
The external casing is made of polymer-coated steel. The inner casing perforation let sound waves pass through the holes and fall at a specific angle to the sound-absorbing layer. The casing is internally heat- and the sound-insulated with 50 mm mineral wool layer.
The specially perforated casing and sound-absorbing material provide sound attenuation in a broad frequency band. The inner casing and the impeller are made of high-quality durable plastic.
The conic impeller with special blade profiling increase air flow speed and provide higher pressure and air capacity as compared to standard axial fans. The diffuser, the specially profiled impeller and the directing vanes at outlet from the fan casing distribute air flow in such a way as to attain the best combination of high performance and high pressure at low noise level. The fan casing is equipped with an airtight terminal box for connection to power mains. The rubber seals on the fan connecting pipes provide airtight connection to the air ducts.
Single-phase energy efficient double-speed motor with low energy demand. The motor is equipped with thermal switches for the motor overheating protection. The ball bearings extend the motor service life up to 40 000 hrs. at non-stop operation. The motor has IP X4 ingress protection rating.
The double-speed motors are controlled with an external switch.
– mounting at any place and at any angle within the ductwork system;
– several fans in one system: parallel mounting to attain higher air capacity, mounting in series to boost operating pressure;
– fixing brackets for fastening the fan to the floor, wall or ceiling.
What fan do i choose?
For selecting the more suitable fan for your grow-room, you can follow this simple calculation, based on the number of air changes needed per minute, in a grow room.
– Measure the volume of air of the room, by multiplying the length by the width by the height (in meters) of the room. For example. One room 3m x 4m with a high ceiling 2m has an air volume of 3 x 4 x 2 = 24m3.
– Multiply this number by 70. This determines the amount of air that is necessary to move every hour, showing the adeguate fan to your needs.