Neptune Hydroponics Centralina CO2 Controller.
CO2 Controller unit produced by Neptune Hydroponics, allows to keep under control the quantity of carbon dioxide present in the crop, adjusting automatically the supply or off CO2 cans and other sources of CO2. Equipped with infrared and digital display sensor, the unit records and reports accurately values of CO2 in the environment, by managing on and off of a solenoid valve soleinoide or other sources, to keep the CO2 values constant.
– Range: 1/10000 ppm – programmable to set the maximum and minimum value of ppm
– Accuracy: 40ppm
– Consumption: 1.8W
– Operating temperature: -10 to 50 ° C
– Operating Humidity: 10 to 70%
– Probe Cable length: 3.10m
– Power Cable length (output): 1.05m
– Power Cable length (intput): 0,60m