Agrobacterias BACTOBLOOM Stimolatore di Fioritura.
Product based on a sophisticated combination of amino acids and short-chain peptides obtained by enzymatic hydrolysis and sugar formulated in soluble powder in water. It acts in the rhizosphere area of the plant, increasing flowering.
– It facilitates the production of active metabolites that stimulate the growth and production of plants at the same time reduces the stress caused by adverse environmental conditions and pests.
– Reduces the risk of blocking the vegetative growth and the accumulation of secondary metabolites (resin, organic acids, essences, etc.) During flowering, doing yes that the plant remains biologically active.
– Increase the proliferation of life in the rhizosphere.
– Increase the proliferation of secondary roots.
– It helps the recovery of damaged plants.
– Stimulates the production of flowering hormones in the plant.
Appearance: dark-colored powder with light granules.
Nitrogen (N) total: 2%
Free Amino Acids: 6%
Organic Matter: 30%
How to use:
Dissolve the contents of the bottle to 10g in 10L of water, or of the bottle from 50g in 50L of water. Alternatively, it is also possible to dissolve half a teaspoon of product in one liter of water. Water thoroughly the plant with the obtained solution.
Keep out of the reach of children, away from any food, drinks and animal feed. Do not swallow.
How to store:
Store at room temperature or below, avoiding extreme temperatures. The product is compatible with most fertilizers on the market, is not recommended treatment with antiparasitic active substances (bactericides and fungicides) because they may create incompatibility reactions with the product, damaging the plant.